Here i am writing some tricks for remove preinstall apps in windows 10. You just need to copy-paste some of the commands and the rest work is of your computer. So please follow given below methods.
1. By Uninstalling Preinstalled Apps.
Some of those apps can be simply uninstalled. Follow the steps written below to try this method.
- Click on Start.
- Click on All Apps.
- Scroll till you find the desired app.
- Right-click on its name.
- Click on Uninstall.
By this method, you can uninstall most of the apps. follow the next method if you can not see the Uninstall option in the options list.
2. Using Powershell To Remove Preinstalled Apps
Yes, you can uninstall preinstalled apps using Powershell. Most of the users may not have heard about Powershell. Powershell is a tool that is much more powerful than the command prompt. Follow the steps written below to try this method. Keep in mind that you have to run PowerShell as Administrator.
- Type Powershell in Search the web and Windows bar.
- Right-click on PowerShell from search results.
- Click on Run as Administrator.
- Click on yes in the dialog box that follows.
- Now type following commands to remove all the Preinstalled Apps.
To uninstall all apps using one command type following command
Get-AppxPackage –AllUsers | Remove-AppxPackage
Note– It will uninstall all the apps. Even the games and apps you downloaded from Windows Store. I suggest deleting each file individually by Following the step below:
How To Pre-Installed Apps Individually
- Start Windows Powershell
- Write the following command to get the list of all the apps for all the users.
Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers | ft Name, PackageFullName -AutoSize
- Now you will see a list of all the apps as shown in the image below.
- Now take note of the app you want to remove.
- In my case, I will be removing Microsoft Whiteboard.
- Type the following command and your app will be removed.
Get-AppxPackage *Whiteboard* | Remove-AppxPackage
7. Similarly, you have to change the name inside the asterisks ** to your desired app.
You can remove the pre-installed apps in Windows 10 using this method.
I hope that i was able to help you out with it and provide a solution in the best way possible. If you liked it then share it with your friends as well.